Thursday, August 27, 2009

Taylor Swift: Gorgeous in Bliss Magazine's Cover




Taylor Swift is the September 2009 cover girl of Bliss magazine, a British publication that clearly has good taste in cover girls.








These are the inside photos of Taylor Swift in this issue:































In this issue Taylor talks about love, being fearless and being single. Here are the highlights:

Taylor on love: “Love is something that happens to really lucky people, but sometimes it’s not an exact fit. A lot of times you end up with people who maybe look the way you want them to, but don’t act the right way.”

Taylor on being single: “Right now, I’m genuinely happy being single. I feel that, when I meet the person who’s worth calling every night I’ll be happy to do it. But at the moment I don’t want to be out there looking for a boyfriend.”

Taylor on song lyrics: “Putting personal details into my songs is a fearless move because there is a lot to lose. Some people might be freaked out and not talk to me in case they might end up in a song. But if one person is able to relate to it, then it’s worth it.”

Taylor on being let down: “Most of my songs are about when I’ve built up someone in my mind, but they’ve turned out not to be the person I thought they were. At that point, for me, there is no turning back.”

Taylor on being fearless: “..being fearless is allowing yourself to get hurt. Putting personal details into my songs is a fearless move because there is a lot to lose. Some people might be freaked out and not talk to me in case they might end up in a song. But if one person is able to relate to it, then it’s worth it.”


To read more about this article buy the latest edition of Bliss magazine. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment