Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Marie Digby: Live Concert in the Philippines, Singapore and Tokyo/Japan



Good news to Marie Digby fans!

Marie Digby will have a concert LIVE in the Philippines at The Fort's NBC Tent 8pm for her new album. And this concert will be perform this coming August 1, 2009. Guys, this is very very soon! Also she has a concert too in Singapore this coming July 28, 2009 at the The Arena at Clarke Quay 7pm and Japan/Tokyo Summer Sonic Beach Stage at 6pm this coming August 8, 2009.

Marie Digbys'
concert in the Philippines is the opportunity to the Filipino fans to have their dreams come true!

I'd love to see her there performing live but the place is very far away from my home town. I'm hoping all my Kababayan there who have the opportunity to watch Marie Digbys' concert will support her. And I hope after the concert one of you guys will upload the video in youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment